In our Synagogue we gather to celebrate in a variety of Services, to provide a warm and inspiring experience for each of our members, according to their styles and needs.
Highlights of Beth Shalom Synagogue & Services
- Shabbat Services are held every Friday Night, led by our Rabbi, our Cantorial soloists, musicians, and our congregant’s participation.
- Saturday Morning Shabbat Services are held when there is a Bar/Bat Mitzvah, or other occasion, and all are encouraged to participate
- Family Shabbat Services, especially oriented to families with children up to Elementary School age, are held the first Friday of each month.
- We have created our own Siddur/Prayer Book, to include inspiring readings and songs, and Transliteration of all Hebrew texts, so that all can participate and engage even without knowing how to read Hebrew.
- Plan on staying for the Oneg following services, enjoying some food, conversation and friendship in community on Shabbat.
- Special Schedule for High Holidays Services
Rabbi Ariel Edery will be glad to answer any questions regarding our Services and our Synagogue life; please contact him at (919) 858-7777.